3. We may alter these conditions at any time and your use of the website following such change shall be deemed to be an acceptance of such change.
4. We reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the whole or any part of website with or without notice to you, and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website.
5. This website is subject to constant change. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the website.
6. You shall not use the website for any illegal or immoral purposes, and you will use it in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to use the website in a way that may cause the website to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the functionality of the website is in any way impaired.
7. You agree not to attempt any unauthorised access to any part or component of the website; and you agree that in the event that you have any right, claim or action against any website users arising out of that user's use of the website, then you will pursue such right, claim or action independently of and without recourse to us.
8. You agree to be fully responsible for (and fully indemnify us against) all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses (including legal fees) suffered by us and arising out of any breach of these conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of the website, or the use by any other person accessing the website using your computer or internet access account.
9. We are not responsible for the availability of any external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of any third party websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources. You are hereby granted a revocable and non-exclusive licence to create a hyperlink to the website subject to such hyperlink not portraying Honest Jon’s Records Limited, its licensors or its products in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise offensive manner and subject to you not using any logo/trade mark or other proprietary graphic owned and/or controlled by Honest Jon’s Records Limited as part of or in conjunction with the hyperlink.
10. We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the website. We may investigate any reported violation of these conditions or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the website).
11. You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us.
12. You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use and you may download any digital recordings purchased hereunder and stream any clips provided on your personal computer or other similar personal device. Any other use of the material and content of the website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
13. You should assume that everything you see and read on the website is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided by the conditions, © 2014.
14. We are not responsible for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any direct, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost profits, lost savings or revenue, or loss or corruption of data or information) which arises out of or is in any way connected with your use of the website. However, nothing in the conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
16. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use any services provided on the website is at your sole risk. All Digital Recordings provided via the website are provided "as is" and "as available" for your use, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties of merchantibility, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
17. We do not represent or guarantee that any service provided via the website will be free from loss, corruption, attack, viruses, interferences, hacking or other security intrusions and we disclaim any liability relating thereto.
18. We will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise if you incur loss or damage by connecting to the website through a third party's hypertext link.
19. Notwithstanding any other provision in the conditions, nothing shall limit your rights as a consumer under English law where or insofar as such rights cannot be derogated from by contract.
20. If any part of the conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from these conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the conditions.
1. When placing an order for any products from the website, you will state, specifically, which products you desire to purchase and shall also at the same time confirm to us, at your own risk, your home address, telephone number, delivery requirements and selected payment method including credit card/debit card details together with such other details that may be requested at that time from you by us. Any orders received by us after 5.00PM GMT/BST shall be deemed to be received the following working day. Your contract for purchases of physical items through the website is with Honest Jon’s Records Limited whose place of business is 278 Portobello Road London W10 5TE England and whose registered office is 57B Vale Road London N4 1PP England, and you undertake that any and all products ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only. You further agree that email can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
2. No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and us unless and until we accept your order by way of an email to you confirming that we have accepted your order. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time we send the email to you (whether or not you receive that email). This confirmation email amounts to an acceptance by us of your offer to buy products from us or a 3rd party supplier that is engaged on your behalf by us.
3. You undertake that all details you provide to us for the purposes of ordering or purchasing products or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the products or services ordered. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform us as soon as possible.
4. For physical orders to be delivered outside the European Union, you agree to pay any applicable sales tax or customs duties or charges levied by your government or local customs/tax office and indemnify Honest Jon’s Records Limited from such charges. In the event that you are unwilling or unable to pay these charges: i) For Royal Mail air mail orders, we will allow the return of the parcel at your expense and, we will credit or refund you for the value of your order excluding postage and any applicable insurance or other surcharges. ii) For courier orders, tax and duty must be paid regardless of successful delivery and we will only allow the return of the parcel if you agree that any refund provided for a return excludes postage, courier return shipping costs, tax and duty charges, and any applicable insurance or other surcharges. In the event that the value of the items on your order an insufficient to cover these costs, you agree to provide further payment by credit/debit card or PayPal.
5. You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being dispatched by emailing us and ensuring that you quote your name, address and order reference number or by telephoning +44 (0)208 969 9822 between 11am and 6pm GMT/BST, Monday to Friday.
6. In the United Kingdom delivery of orders is by Royal Mail first class or courier (chosen by the customer at the time of ordering). On orders sent outside of the United Kingdom delivery is by Royal Mail airmail service, International Signed For service, or courier (again, as chosen by customer at the time of ordering). We endeavour to send out all orders within 2 working days of the order being placed.
7. Without prejudice to your statutory legal rights which remain unaffected, we operate the following returns and refunds policies:
Please note that we are unable to accept cancellation of any orders for digital downloads, nor offer any refund for such orders, once downloading has commenced.
All orders are made subject to acceptance by you of these conditions and fulfilment of any order for products is subject to stock availability and acceptance by us of your order. We are under no obligation to fulfil any customer order.
1. Your use of the Downloads from the website is conditional upon your prior acceptance of all conditions referred to herein.
2. All sales are final. A sale is confirmed immediately when you begin to download a song from the website and you will have no right to cancel your contract once the sale commences.
3. The price for a particular Download will be the price displayed on the website at the time of purchase. We reserve the right to change prices for Downloads at any time and do not provide price protection or refunds in the event of a price drop or promotional offering.
4. We reserve the right to change options relating to music downloadable from the website without prior notice.
5. You shall be authorised, to the extent permitted by law, to use, burn and export Downloads purchased only for personal, non-commercial use, and not for redistribution, transfer, assignment or sub-licence. Any burning or exporting capabilities shall not constitute a grant or waiver of any rights of the copyright owners and the delivery of a Download to you does not transfer to you any commercial or promotional use rights in the product.